23 November 2017

Shall We Date? Blood In Roses+ [Spade's Walkthrough]


This walkthrough is for Spade from Shall We Date? Blood In Roses+~


Each choice has different effect. It either raises the Moonbeam or Sunlight levels. Please refer to the love meter chart to achieve different endings.

Chapter 1

Say nothing. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
Decline the food. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

"I don't know." +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
"That won't happen to me." +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Chapter 2

...I ask him if I can trust him. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
...I tell him I can’t trust him. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

I greet him. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
I watch him carefully. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Required Avatar Item -【Room】Pendulum Clock (50 Coins or 500 Tokens)

Chapter 3

...look to see how the young man reacts. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
...stay wary. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Doubt him. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
Trust him. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Premium Story - Sheep Plush Toy (500 Coins)
Normal Story - Hotel Pillow (350 Coins or 3,500 Tokens)

Chapter 4

Try to get them to stop. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
Talk about something unrelated on purpose. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Lady Level - 1,000

Rejoice. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
Thank them. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Chapter 5

I knock his arms away. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
I tell him to stop. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

...giving Alfred a smile. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
...teasing Alfred. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Premium Story - Black Cat Ear Headband (750 Coins)
Normal Story - Spade Choker (400 Coins or 7,500 Tokens)

Chapter 6

“There you are.” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
“Good morning.” +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Lady Level - 4,000

Say nothing. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
“I thought you’d say that.” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Chapter 7

“Just listen.” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
“I’m not surprised by that reaction.” +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Lady Level - 5,000

Stay quiet. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
Comment on how happy he looks. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Chapter 8

Run towards him. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
Call out to him. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Lady Level - 6,000

Reach my hand out to Spade. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
Call out his name. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Chapter 9

“I don’t know.” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
“I won’t regret it.” +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

I shake my head. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
“No!” +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Premium Story -【Garden】Spade's Room (900 Coins)
Normal Story -【Room】High Tea Kit (500 Coins or 10,000 Tokens)

Chapter 10

Lady Level - 12,000

“Please help us.” +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
“Please help the hotel’s Rosapast.” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Tell her I’m going. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
Smile without saying a word. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Lady Level - 14,000




***SPOILERS ALERT***



MAIN STORY CG:


SERENADE CG:


TOCCATA CG:


Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment