24 December 2017

Shall We Date? Blood In Roses+ [Rogan's Walkthrough]


This walkthrough is for Rogan in Shall We Date? Blood In Roses+
He is featured in the Season 2, which begin a different story.



Each choice has different effect. It either raises the Moonbeam or Sunlight levels. Please refer to the love meter chart to achieve different endings.

Chapter 1

“You can’t be...a demon?” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
“Well, yes...” (chosen)

“I’ll show you that I can work fine here.” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
“I’m not going to lose to you.”

Chapter 2

“I’m better at it than the sword.” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
“Do you want to try being my target?” (Chosen)

Required Avatar Item - Heart Shaped Bag with Roses (50 Coins or 600 Tokens)

“Thank you.”
“I’m sorry.” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Chapter 3

“I won’t cause you trouble.” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
“Don’t underestimate me.” (Chosen)

“Yeah...?” (Chosen)
“You know Tatiana?” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Premium Story - Short Hair (Red) (500 Coins)
Normal Story - Rose Earrings (Red) (400 Coins or 4,500 Tokens)

Chapter 4

“I’m fine now.” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
“What did you do to me?”

Lady Level - 1,000

“I’ll think about it.” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
“I don’t need to drink it yet.” (Chosen)

Chapter 5

“You’re my work partner.” (Chosen)
“There’s no deep meaning.” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

“Let’s go to my room.” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
“I’ll go call for help.”

Premium Story -【Garden】 Cat in Rogan's Coat (750 Coins)
Normal Story - Matching Boots with Rogan (450 Coins or 7,800 Tokens)

Chapter 6

Be surprised.
Smile. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Lady Level - 4,000

“Did something happen?” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
“Why did you take such a cold attitude?”

Chapter 7

Lady Level - 5,000

“You don’t have to tell me.” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
“Tell me the truth.” (Chosen)

“Why?” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
“That wasn’t your decision to make.” (Chosen)

Chapter 8

“It’s my choice.” (Chosen)
“Don’t blame Alfred.” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Lady Level - 6,000

“What should we do tomorrow?” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
“You’re not going to come in?” (Chosen)

Chapter 9

“I chose him.” (Chosen)
“To tell you the truth...” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Premium Story - Black Lace Sequin Dress (900 Coins)
Normal Story -【Garden】 Rogan's Room (Daytime) (500 Coins or 10,000 Tokens)

“Why don’t we take a break from now?” (Chosen)
“I’ll be fine.” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Chapter 10

Lady Level - 12,000

“Don’t hold back.” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
“Drink my blood.” (Chosen)

Calm (chosen)
Nervous +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Lady Level - 15,000




***SPOILERS ALERT***



MAIN STORY CG:


SERENADE CG:


TOCCATA CG:



Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment