2 October 2017

Shall We Date? Blood In Roses+ [Finn's Walkthrough]


This walkthrough is for Finn in Shall We Date? Blood In Roses+
He is featured in the Season 2, which begin a different story.


Each choice has different effect. It either raises the Moonbeam or Sunlight levels. Please refer to the love meter chart to achieve different endings.


Chapter 1

"I can't believe that." +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
"I can't go home." +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

"Don't get so mad." +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
"I'm sorry." +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Chapter 2

"Got it." +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
"Why do you hate him?" +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Required Avatar Item - Matching Earrings w/ Finn (50 Coins or 500 Tokens)

"That was scary." +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
"I'm angry at myself." +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Chapter 3

"Thanks." +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
"Is it all right to ask for your help?" +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Premium Story - Long Hair w/ Rose Corsages (500 Coins)
Normal Story - Tied Bow Headband (350 Coins or 3,500 Tokens)

"What's wrong?" +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
"Tell me everything." +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Chapter 4

"I don't want to go back." +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
"Do you want me to leave?" +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Lady Level - 1,000

"It's hard to imagine." +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
"I'm not scared." +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Chapter 5

"That's probably best." +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
"I want to go." +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Premium Story -【Men's】 Cat in Finn's Cape (750 Coins)
Normal Story - Matching Boots w/ Finn (400 Coins or 7,500 Tokens)

"Really?" +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
"Okay, then." +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Chapter 6

"I'm fine." +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
"I'm glad you're all right." +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Lady Level - 4,000

"Don't worry about it." +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
"I want to help him." +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Chapter 7

Lady Level - 5,000

"There are many ways of thinking." +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
"No, it's not." +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

"Help him." +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
"You don't have to suffer." +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Chapter 8

"Listen to the spirit's voice." +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
"What do you want, Finn?" +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Lady Level - 6,000

"Why?" +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
"Don't say that." +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Chapter 9

"That can't be true..." +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
"You are?" +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Premium Story - Wizard Assistant Uniform (900 Coins)
Normal Story -【Men's】 Finn's Room (Daytime) (500 Coins or 10,000 Tokens)

"Are you sure I'm the one you want?" +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
"Of course!" +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Chapter 10

"That was mean!" +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
"I thought so!" +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Lady Level - 12,000

"There's no other choice." +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
"I'll fight for the sake of everyone." +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Lady Level - 14,000




***SPOILERS ALERT***



MAIN STORY CG:


SERENADE CG:


TOCCATA CG:


Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

3 comments :

  1. so which is the good ending or are both good? I'm confused :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both are good endings, just that it is slightly different. The difference is on the protagonist.

      Delete