2 March 2019

Shall We Date? Blood In Roses+ [Bradley's Walkthrough]


This walkthrough is for Bradley in Shall We Date? Blood In Roses+
He is featured in the Season 2, which begin a different story.


Each choice has different effect. It either raises the Moonbeam or Sunlight levels. Please refer to the love meter chart to achieve different endings.


Chapter 1

Try to escape. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
Prepare to shoot. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Give him my name. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
Don’t tell him my name. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Chapter 2

“Are you a wizard?” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
“Why are you calling me Empress?” +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Required Avatar Item - Velvet Platform Pumps (50 Coins or 800 Tokens)

“Underworld?!” +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
“You’re lying, right?” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Chapter 3

“No thanks.” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
“I’m not hungry.” +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

“I want to know the reason you hate humans.” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
“Tell me about yourself.” +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Premium Story - Heavy Bang Gradation Hair (500 Coins)
Normal Story - Elegant Dangling Earrings (400 Coins or 6,500 Tokens)

Chapter 4

Follow him. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
Stay put. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Lady Level - 2,000

“Is Gerard here?” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
“Is Cecil here?” +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Chapter 5

Fight back. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
Stay still. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Premium Story - Velvet Tiered Dress w/ Tail (750 Coins)
Normal Story - Moon Savior Long Cane (650 Coins or 8,500 Tokens)

“You didn’t have to take it that far.” +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
“I can’t believe you!” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Chapter 6

Stop Bradley. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
“Can’t you just capture him?” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Lady Level - 6,000

“I was on my way to see you.” +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
“I was just going for a walk.” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Chapter 7

“I’m not sure.” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
“Bradley is wrong.” +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

“Command me.” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
“Drink my blood.” +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Lady Level - 7,000

Chapter 8

“What are you doing here?” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
Ask about Zephyr. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

“I can’t let Bradley get away with this.” +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
“I’m staying at the castle.” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Lady Level - 9,000

Chapter 9

Offer to teach Michalis about first aid. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
Compliment Ioannis. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

“What was that?” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
“Kiss me again.” +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Premium Story - Spooky Vampire Castle (900 Coins)
Normal Story - Clear Emerald Green Eyes (750 Coins or 13,000 Tokens)

Chapter 10

“Obviously not!” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
“What if I say yes?” +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Lady Level - 15,000

Object. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
“I don’t understand.” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Lady Level - 19,000




***SPOILERS ALERT***



MAIN STORY CG:


SERENADE CG:


TOCCATA CG:


Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment