14 March 2018

Shall We Date? Blood In Roses+ [Michalis' Walkthrough]


This walkthrough is for Michalis in Shall We Date? Blood In Roses+
He is featured in the Season 2, which begin a different story.


Each choice has different effect. It either raises the Moonbeam or Sunlight levels. Please refer to the love meter chart to achieve different endings.


Chapter 1

Ioannis +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
Michalis +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Hesitate. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
Answer honestly. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Chapter 2

“Won’t you help me?” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
“That doesn’t help me.” +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

“That’s not even funny.” +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
“Uh...” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Required Avatar Item - Clasp Shoulder Bag (50 Coins or 600 Tokens)

Chapter 3

“Don’t be stupid.” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
“I’m not even dating you in the first place.” +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Premium Story - Afterworld Goddess Hair (500 Coins)
Normal Story - Swinging Feather Earrings (400 Coins or 4,500 Tokens)

Have Bear check it out. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
Open the door. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Chapter 4

Lady Level - 1,000

Agree. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
“Michalis is more...” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

“He must like you, Finn.” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
“Is something abnormal happening?” +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Chapter 5

“I’m more interested in you, Michalis.” +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
“It does.” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Premium Story -【Garden】 Cat in Michalis' Coat (700 Coins)
Normal Story - Afterworld Goddess Boots (550 Coins or 7,800 Tokens)

“If it’s a short trip.” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
“Where do you plan on taking me?” +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Chapter 6

“I love you, too.” +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
“That makes me really happy.” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Lady Level - 4,000

Call Michalis’ name. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
Call out to Edgar. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Chapter 7

“I’m going to get mad.” +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
“It’s not your fault.” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Lady Level - 5,000

“What’s happening?” +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
“I don’t get this at all.” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Chapter 8

“I’ve thought about it.” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
“I already know my answer.” +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Lady Level - 6,000

Nope, I’m not going in. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
All right, I’m going in. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Chapter 9

Premium Story - Afterworld Goddess Dress (900 Coins)
Normal Story -【Garden】 Michalis' Room (Day) (550 Coins or 10,000 Tokens)

“I am because Michalis is here with me.” +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
“I am because I’m with everyone.” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

“Is there anything I can do?” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
“I’m going to the underworld, too.” +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Chapter 10

“Of course!” +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
“I’ll do my best!” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Lady Level - 12,000

Lady Level - 15,000

“Let’s go look for everyone.” +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
“Let’s wait here for a while.” +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam




***SPOILERS ALERT***



MAIN STORY CG:


SERENADE CG:


TOCCATA CG:


Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment