7 November 2017

Samurai Love Ballad: PARTY [Akechi Mitsuhide's Walkthrough - ACT 2]


This is Akechi Mitsuhide's walkthrough from Samurai Love Ballad: PARTY. A continuation of the original story and can be found under the Act 2's tab.

Episode 1

II. "An acquaintance of yours?"
I. "Anywhere, if it's with you."

Episode 2

I. "Don't apologize."
I. "You could tell?"

Love - Tea Ceremony Kimono (8 Pearls)
Fate - Mint Hair Garland (5 Pearls or 2,500 Coins)

Episode 3

I. "When did you wake up?"
II: "Do you really think so?"

Story Mission - 5,600 Skill Points

Episode 4

I. "I wouldn't mind, personally..."
I. "We should go."

Episode 5

I. Invite him along.
II. Leave it be.

Story Mission - 23,800 Skill Points

Episode 6

II. "I am very pleased."
II. "What do you mean?"

Love - Lilac Traveling Hakama (12 Pearls)
Fate - Lilac Overcoat (8 Pearls or 4,000 Coins)

Episode 7

II. "Oh no, hardly."
I. "Hey now, none of that."

Episode 8

II. "You may be right about that."
I. Call out to Hideyoshi.

Divine Destiny Ending - 43,000 Skill Points & 50 Virtue
Noble Fates Ending - 43,000 Skill Points




***SPOILER ALERT***



DIVINE DESTINY CG:


NOBLE FATES CG:


Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment