3 May 2017

Sleepless Cinderella: PARTY [Yuzuki Kitaoji's Walkthrough - Season 1]


This is a walkthrough for Yuzuki Kitaoji from Sleepless Cinderella: PARTY. There are 3 types of missions: Trust FactorChemistry & Avatar. Trust Factor is earned through interviews to pass the mission. Chemistry is earned through the choices you made in each episode. It allows you to read his point of view (that will saved in story album) if you achieve the required chemistry, or else you can skip the mission. Avatar allows you to choose either sweet or normal route. If you choose the sweet route, you will get illustration. Lastly, there are 3 endings you can achieve: Secret HappySuper Happy & Happy. If you unlock secret happy ending, it also automatically unlock super happy ending. You will get exclusive illustration, interior bonus & an epilogue.

Episode 1

A: Wait and watch what he does.
B: Edge away from him.
C: Clutch the blanket. +2 Chemistry

A: See who's calling.
B: Answer the phone. +2 Chemistry
C: Don't answer the phone.

Episode 2

A: Shrink away.
B: Smile.
C: Glare. +2 Chemistry

Mission - 1,000 Trust Factor

A: Ask if it's really okay.
B: Do it next time.
C: Listen to what he has to say. +2 Chemistry

Episode 3

A: Ask him if he's okay.
B: Press him for more. +2 Chemistry
C: End the conversation.

A: "How about Yuzu?"
B: "Kitaoji?"
C: "Yuzuki...?" +2 Chemistry

Mission - 10 Chemistry* (Unlocks His POV)

Episode 4

A: "Did you sleep well?"
B: "Is your fever gone?" +2 Chemistry
C: "Did you eat breakfast?"

A: "He asked me to do it."
B: "I got special permission."
C: "I was surprised, too." +2 Chemistry

Episode 5

A: Try to avoid the subject.
B: Decline politely. +2 Chemistry
C: Accept his offer.

Mission - 20 Chemistry* (Unlocks His POV)

Sweet Route - Leather Miniskirt Getup (3 Gems)
Normal Route - Long Black Boots (1 Gem or 1,200 Salary)

A: I cry.
B: I stare at him in anger. +2 Chemistry
C: I ignore him.

Episode 6

A: "Anywhere is fine"
B: (It's not like we can go anywhere...)
C: I need to think about it. +2 Chemistry

Mission - 8,000 Trust Factor

A: Call him 'darling'. +2 Chemistry
B: Call him 'babe'.
C: Call him 'David'.

Mission - 30 Chemistry* (Unlocks His POV)

Episode 7

A: Get some sake. +2 Chemistry
B: Get some whiskey and water.
C: Get a beer.

A: Remain silent.
B: "There was nothing else I could do..."
C: "It's part of my job..." +2 Chemistry

Episode 8

A: Chihaya Koda.
B: Noel Aijima.
C: Mirai Kageyama. +2 Chemistry

A: I contemplate whether to pick it up or not.
B: I don't answer.
C: I answer the phone. +2 Chemistry

Episode 9

A: Smile.
B: Don't say anything.
C: You're embarrassed. +2 Chemistry

Mission - 40 Chemistry* (Unlocks His POV)

A: "Because I'm a woman."
B: "Because it makes you feel better."
C: "Because I'm a journalist." +2 Chemistry

Episode 10

A: "I don't know."
B: "I do."
C: "Not at all." +2 Chemistry

Mission - 25,000 Trust Factor

Episode 11

A: I ignore her.
B: "I'm not meeting him today." +2 Chemistry
C: "How should I know?"

A: "Sorry."
B: "Thanks for calling."
C: "That sounds nice." +2 Chemistry

Mission - 50 Chemistry* (Unlocks His POV)

Episode 12

A: "I'm really proud of it."
B: "I learned a lot from it."
C: "Thanks." +2 Chemistry

A: "No we didn't." +2 Chemistry
B: "Yeah, we did."
C: "How did you know?"

Sweet Route - Pink & Black Party Getup (8 Gems)
Normal Route - Pink Party Bag (5 Gems or 6,000 Salary)

Episode 13

A: Take a rest.
B: Do whatever Satsuki prefers.
C: Take the tour. +2 Chemistry

A: A picture of Satsuki
B: A picture of the two siblings. +2 Chemistry
C: A picture of Yuzuki

Mission - 70 Chemistry* (Unlocks His POV)

Episode 14

A: "I don't want to think about it."
B: "I can't lie to you."
C: "I can't believe this." +2 Chemistry

A: "Won't you meet me?"
B: "Wait!" +2 Chemistry
C: "Don't tell me not to worry!"

Secret Happy Ending - 42,000 Trust Factor & 80 Chemistry+ Epilogue +CG*
Super Happy Ending - 42,000 Trust Factor + Interior (Bed) + Epilogue
Happy Ending - 31,000 Trust Factor + Interior (Staircase)

*You may need to use gems to exchange for chemistry (1 gem = 3 chemistry).
*CG can only be obtained through Secret Happy Ending.


Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment