18 June 2016

Samurai Love Ballad: PARTY [Oda Nobunaga's Walkthrough]


This is Oda Nobunaga's walkthrough from Samurai Love Ballad: PARTY. His route is shared with Akechi Mitsuhide, thus the first 3 episodes are divided equally. 

Episode 1

I. "I'm probably just tired from the journey." +Nobunaga
II. "It's all in your head." +Mitsuhide

I. Apologize. +Nobunaga
II. Run away. +Mitsuhide

Episode 2

I. "I'm only a baker, My Lord." +Nobunaga
II. Follow orders. +Mitsuhide

I. "Of course I do." +Nobunaga
II. "That's right." +Mitsuhide

Episode 3

I. "I'm afraid of heights!" +Mitsuhide
II. "It's too dangerous!" +Nobunaga

I. Run! Just run! +Nobunaga
II. I'm too scared to run! +Mitsuhide

Love - Blue Hakama (3 Pearls) + Illustration*
Fate - Blue Sandals (1 Pearl or 500 Coins)

*Illustration is a shared portrait.* 

Episode 4

II. Give her an easy task.
I. "Is it really all right?"

Story Mission - 100 Skill Points

Episode 5

I. "Where are we going!?"
I. "I'm so sorry..."

Love - Colonial Butterfly Kimono (8 Pearls)
Fate - Colonial Boots (5 Pearls or 2,500 Coins)

Episode 6

I. "I think I do understand."
II. Apologize.

Episode 7

II. "Politics or not, I care about Lady Oichi."
I. "I'm sorry."

Love - Colonial Darted Kimono (12 Pearls)
Fate - Colonial Cape (8 Pearls or 4,000 Coins)

Episode 8

II. "With pleasure, Milord."
II. "Okay, so they're not that pretty..."

Story Mission - 8,000 Skill Points

Episode 9

II. "Is there nothing else to be done?"
I. Force a smile.

Episode 10

I. "I want to make sure she is all right."
II. "I wanted you to have it."

Story Mission - 25,000 Skill Points

Episode 11

II. "He told me to get out..."
I. "I only want to serve my Lord."

Episode 12

II. Try to explain.
I. "It was a mistake."

Divine Ending - 43,000 Skill Points & 55 Chemistry
Noble Ending - 43,000 Skill Points




***SPOILER ALERT***



SHARED CG:


MAIN STORY CGs:


DIVINE ENDING CG:


Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment