19 May 2016

Shall We Date? Wizardess Heart+ [Klaus Goldstein's Walkthrough]


This is Klaus Goldstein's walkthrough from Shall We Date? Wizardess Heart+
Walkthrough for his sequel is out too!


There are 3 endings, only Happy and Normal endings have CGs. The choices stated in this walkthrough will increase the love meter by 7 points, unless stated otherwise. Sometimes, you need to select all the choices given but it will not affect the love meter. Remember to do extra curriculum often to increase your magic grade and pass through the mission.

Day 1

"Bunnies are cute!"
(He could be right...)
Yell back!
"I guess he's handsome."

Day 2

"That's not my name."
"Y-Yes, sir..."
"T-Then, you could have refused!"
Mirror

Required Avatar Item - Prefect emblem-style necklace (50 Coins or 500 Lunes)

"I-It's not fair!"

Day 3

"I don't know what to say, but..."
Puncture wound
"Don't be so mean."
"I didn't know!"
"Okay..."

Premium Story - Side Ponytail with Ribbon (250 Coins)
Normal Story - Side Ponytail (50 Coins or 500 Lunes)

Day 4

"Aww... Fine."
The First King

Magic Grade - 500 Points

"But... isn't this your fault?"
"Aww... What about her?"

Day 5

"So what!"
Lumen

Magic Grade - 2,000 Points

"I'm fine."
"Of course I will."
"You think?"

Day 6

"No..."
"You look so much alike."
Turbo Ventos
"I see your point."

Magic Grade - 4,000 Points

"Do you have any friends?" [No Effect]
"What kind of girl do you like?" [No Effect]
"What magic are you best at?" [No Effect]
"What are your hobbies?" [No Effect]

Day 7

"I thought so too."
Meringue

Klaus [No Effect]
Elias [No Effect]
Luca [No Effect]
Yukiya [No Effect]
Azusa [No Effect]

Premium Story - Red Gem Talisman (400 Coins)
Normal Story - Silver Talisman (100 Coins or 3,000 Lunes)

"Maybe..."

Day 8

Worm the truth out of him.
Athena
Refuse

Magic Grade - 7,000 Points

"No! Of course not!"

Day 9

"It's my fault anyway."
Spacial magic
"What do you mean?"

Magic Grade - 9,500 Points

"Maybe."

Day 10

"...Sorry."
Azusa
Solnox
"I'm going to see the Headmaster."

Magic Grade - 11,250 Points

"I trust him."

Day 11-1

Premium Story - Wedding Dress (500 Coins)
Normal Story - Casual Clothes (300 Coins or 6,500 Lunes)

"How can you say that?!"
Sabo Aqua
"Yes I do!"

Luca  [No Effect]
Yukiya  [No Effect]
Azusa  [No Effect]

Day 11-2

"I was about to practice magic."

Magic Grade - 14,500 Points

"I'm not done yet."
"Yes... I'm sorry."

Day 11-3

"I'll do it!"

Magic Grade - 17,000 Points

"I'm sorry..."
"The kiss!"

*** "It's my fault." *** 
[If the above 2 options didn't appear after the Magic Grade challenge, the option in italic is the ideal answer. Apparently, this option appeared on the third re-play of Klaus' route.]

Day 12

"I see..."
"Listen to you two..."
"I do!"
Turbo Ventos

Premium Story - Greenhouse (900 Coins)
Normal Story - Head Student's Room (500 Coins or 10,000 Lunes)





*** SPOILER ALERT***



MAIN STORY CGs:


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

HAPPY ENDING CGs:


 
 

NORMAL ENDING CGs:

 

Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment