12 July 2017

Samurai Love Ballad: PARTY [Oda Nobunaga's Walkthrough - ACT 2]


This is Oda Nobunaga's walkthrough from Samurai Love Ballad: PARTY. A continuation of the original story and can be found under the Act 2's tab.

Episode 1

II. "Please, I would be honored."
I. "You have it all wrong!"

Love - Rider's Hakama (8 Pearls)
Fate - Horsemaiden's Ribbon (5 Pearls or 2,500 Coins)

Episode 2

II. See what happens.
I. Say nothing.

Story Mission - 5,600 Skill Points

Episode 3

I. "I didn't do anything..."
II. "You're right."

Episode 4

I. "May you return safely."
II. "Lord Nobunaga, did something happen?"

Episode 5

II. Stay silent.
I. "Lord Nobunaga..."

Story Mission - 23,800 Skill Points

Episode 6

I. Tell him.
I. "Where did these come from?"

Episode 7

II. "He only came here to congratulate us."
I. "Milady Oda?"

Love - Colonial Navy Kimono (12 Pearls)
Fate - Colonial Brocade Obi (8 Pearls or 4,000 Coins)

Episode 8

II. Watch.
I. "Did Lord Nobunaga hire you?"

Divine Destiny Ending - 43,000 Skill Points & 50 Virtue
Noble Fates Ending - 43,000 Skill Points



***SPOILER ALERT***



DIVINE DESTINY CG:


NOBLE FATES CG:


Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

9 comments :

  1. Hi, i Just finished the divine ending, but i don't know how can i finish the noble ending. I mean... I know that i have to re read the story in order to have the noble ending, but i can't find a way to re read the story. I need your help, please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there. After finishing reading, the system will prompt you to choose a character. Select Act 2 tab, select the same character again. It should be either "OK" or "Choose Again". Just press "OK".

      Delete
  2. hello friend, I'm sorry I wanted to ask you something: I'm finishing Nobunaga's act 2 and I realized that he dies in this end taking into account this sad echo even so the best final? or do you know if the noble ending also dies ?? I want to choose an end in which he does not die, it would be too painful T.T Could you please help me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I remembered correctly, in the noble ending, he did not die. Don't be sad as there are always happy ending in the epilogues.

      Delete
    2. I appreciate it a lot, I think I already made up my mind

      Delete
  3. Hey i have a question, which end do you think was better? I saw that he dies and meets up w mc again in the future in divine but what happens in noble? I kinda wanna know the basic gist of the story since i dont really want to replay the entire act 2 and i wanna see which end i should choose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In noble ending, he did not die. I suggest reading both endings because they are different.

      Delete
  4. Heya

    Are these the only cgs in his act 2 ?? Also thank you for posting this walkthrough

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are the ending CGs. There are 2 more that can be obtained if you buy the clothing for Fate routes.

      Delete