22 May 2016

Shall We Date? Wizardess Heart+ [Joel Crawford's Walkthrough]


This is Joel Crawford's walkthrough from Shall We Date? Wizardess Heart+. One of the new characters introduced. Apparently, Joel was someone you've met in the past but was forgotten. Joel knew who you were and approached you, pretending he is someone else. One day, his magic is stolen. On the quest to retrieve his magic, you decided to help him out and discover the truth.



There are 3 endings, only Happy and Normal endings have CGs. The choices stated in this walkthrough will increase the love meter by 7 points, unless stated otherwise. Sometimes, you need to select all the choices given but it will not affect the love meter. Remember to do extra curriculum often to increase your magic grade and pass through the mission.

Day 1

"Don't be like that!"
"What's it like here?"
"That's really mean!"
"But it feels so nice!"
"Oh yeah?"

Day 2

"I'll do my best!"

Required Avatar Item: Butterfly Earrings (Room) (50 Coin or 500 Lunes)

22
"You're kinda mean sometimes."

Library [No Effect]
Greenhouse [No Effect]
Courtyard [No Effect]
Auditorium [No Effect]

"Sorry."

Day 3

"You've said too much."
Aria
Stop Joel.

Premium Story - Cute Flower Festoon (Room) (250 Coins)
Normal Story - Sparkly Snow Dome (Room) (50 Coins or 500 Lunes)

"Maybe..."
"He's a good guy."
"Okay..."
Wand

Talk to the professors. [No Effect]
Talk to other students. [No Effect]
Research at the library. [No Effect]
Ask Prefect Klaus. [No Effect]

"Of course!"

Magic Grade - 500 Points

Day 5

"We're definitely going to pull this off!"
Undines
"I'm fine!"

Magic Grade - 2,000 Points

"But..."

Day 6

"Did you lie to me?"
"I still look like a child?"
"I don't remember..."
"I don't!"

Magic Grade - 4,000 Points

"Right?!"
The Sun

Day 7

"Thanks."
"You can't say that!"
The present
"Fine."
"Took you that long to catch on?"

Premium Story - Little Eress (Room) (400 Coins)
Normal Story - Wine Glass with Flawless Rose (Room) (100 Coins or 3,000 Lunes)

Day 8 

"I'm not feeling well."
Smithing
"That's okay!"
"Why?!"

Magic Grade - 7,000 Points

"I do love him."

Day 9

"It is."
Look for Joel.

Eress [No Effect]
The fairy flower [No Effect]
The worlds of fairies [No Effect]

"It'll be okay."

Magic Grade - 9,500 Points

"That's not true."

Day 10

"I do, though."
Don't eavesdrop.
"I'm sorry..."
"That's not true..."
The present and your obstacles

Magic Grade - 11,250 Points

Day 11-1

"It's a good plan!"
To protect me.
My voice.
(I guess so...)
(I'm ready.)

Premium Story - House in Reitz (Garden) (800 Coins)
Normal Story - Academy Courtyard (Garden) (400 Coins or 8,000 Lunes)

Day 11-2

"I'm sorry."

Magic Grade - 14,500 Points

"It's fine!"

A mirror

Day 11-3

"Let's stay like this."
"Guess I can be useful sometimes."
"Yeah."

The Fool [No Effect]
The flower on the card [No Effect]
The card's meaning [No Effect]
The card's number  [No Effect]

Day 12-1

"Then I'm sure she's fine."
"I don't have that kind of power."
"She's fine."
"In that case..."

Premium Story - Favorite Childhood Dress (Room) (1,000 Coins)
Normal Story - Fairy Wings Dress (Room) (500 Coins or 10,000 Lunes)

"It's all right."




*** SPOILER ALERT***



MAIN STORY CGs:


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

HAPPY ENDING CGs:


 

NORMAL ENDING CG:


Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment