3 February 2016

Sleepless Cinderella: PARTY [Ryoichi Hirose's Walkthrough - Season 2]


This is a walkthrough for Ryoichi Hirose (Season 2) from Sleepless Cinderella: PARTY. There are 3 types of missions: Trust FactorChemistry & Avatar. Trust Factor is earned through interviews to pass the mission. Chemistry is earned through the choices you made in each episode. It allows you to read his point of view (that will saved in story album) if you achieve the required chemistry, or else you can skip the mission. Avatar allows you to choose either sweet or normal route. If you choose the sweet route, you will get illustration. Lastly, there are 3 endings you can achieve: Super Happy & Happy. Only super happy ending gives you an ending illustration. 

Episode 1

A: "I wasn't looking that much."
B: "I was looking at you, Yuzuki."
C: "You noticed?" +2 Chemistry

A: "What are you doing here?"
B: "Did you come to pick me up?"
C: "Thanks for hosting me." +2 Chemistry

Episode 2

A: "I'll cook for you anytime." +2 Chemistry
B: "What do you want tomorrow?"
C: "I'll try even harder next time!"

A: "You were in on this?" +2 Chemistry
B: "I'm not moving anywhere yet."
C: "When did you arrange all this?" 

Episode 3

A: "It's embarrassing." +2 Chemistry
B: "Just not in front of other people."
C: "Do you really mean that?"

Mission - 3,000 Trust Factor

A: "That's not like you."
B: "You're the Minister's son?"
C: "I need to introduce myself." +2 Chemistry

Episode 4

A: "We aren't married yet."
B: "He's always joking like that."
C: "We will be someday." +2 Chemistry

Mission - 10 Chemistry* (Unlocks His POV)

A: "We're interviewing now?"
B: "Did you come here to see me?" +2 Chemistry
C: "Why didn't you tell me?"

Episode 5

A: "Sure, leave it to me." 
B: "Are you sure?" +2 Chemistry
C: "It's too much for me!"

Sweet Route - Guest Kimono Set (4 Gems)
Normal Route - Japanese Geta (2 Gems or 2,400 Salary)

A: "How can you be so calm?"
B: "I'm so sorry!"
C: "Let's go get him!" +2 Chemistry

Episode 6

Mission - 30 Chemistry* (Unlocks His POV)

A: Talk back. +2 Chemistry
B: Listen silently. 
C: Call Ryoichi.

A: "We'd support each other." 
B: "I'd support you." +2 Chemistry
C: "I'm not sure."

Episode 7

A: "I was really busy at work."
B: "Have you eaten yet?"
C: "I went to the Cendrillon." +2 Chemistry

Mission - 10,000 Trust Factor

A: "I can't."
B: "Are you sure?"
C: "I want to help you!" +2 Chemistry

Episode 8

A: Look up this guy. +2 Chemistry
B: Interview this guy.
C: Talk to Ryoichi.

Mission - 45 Chemistry* (Unlocks His POV)

A: "I'm happy."
B: "I want you to involve me." +2 Chemistry
C: "I was so lonely."

Episode 9

A: "I'll do it." 
B: "I don't know, but..."
C: Look at Ryoichi. +2 Chemistry

Sweet Route - Party Hostess Set (10 Gems)
Normal Route - Sexy Silver Pumps (5 Gems or 6,000 Salary)

A: "It's part of the job."
B: "I'm getting information."
C: "I hate it." +2 Chemistry

Episode 10

A: Nod silently. +2 Chemistry
B: Say goodbye to the owner.
C: Bow to Yamauchi.

A: "It was no trouble."
B: "No more secrets."
C: "We all did it together." +2 Chemistry

Super Happy Ending - 20,000 Trust Factor & 60 Chemistry*
Happy Ending - 20,000 Trust Factor 

*You may need to use gems to exchange for chemistry (1 gem = 3 chemistry).
*CG can only be obtained through Super Happy Ending.


Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment