24 June 2015

Sleepless Cinderella: PARTY [Ryoichi Hirose's Walkthrough - Season 1]


This is a walkthrough for Ryoichi Hirose from Sleepless Cinderella: PARTY. There are 3 types of missions: Trust Factor, Chemistry & Avatar. Trust Factor is earned through interviews to pass the mission. Chemistry is earned through the choices you made in each episode. It allows you to read his point of view (that will saved in story album) if you achieve the required chemistry, or else you can skip the mission. Avatar allows you to choose either sweet or normal route. If you choose the sweet route, you will get illustration. Lastly, there are 3 endings you can achieve: Secret Happy, Super Happy & Happy. If you unlock secret happy ending, it also automatically unlock super happy ending. You will get exclusive illustration, interior bonus & an epilogue.

Episode 1

A: Apologize. +2 Chemistry
B: Leave the room quietly.
C: Chase after the woman.

A: I shake my head no in shock. +2 Chemistry
B: I push him away.
C: I let him do what he wants.

Episode 2

A: Think of another plan. 
B: Have Atsushi to call. 
C: Don't give up. +2 Chemistry

Mission - 1,000 Trust Factor

A: "Nothing happened." 
B: "I won't dignify that with an answer." +2 Chemistry
C: "I'll leave it up to your imagination."

Episode 3

A: "Of course not." +2 Chemistry
B: "I'll do anything to win."
C: "I'm leaving it all up to luck." 

Mission - 10 Chemistry* (Unlocks His POV)

A: "Is that bad?" +2 Chemistry
B: "It has nothing to do with you."
C: Don't say anything.

Episode 4

A: "I can't."
B: "I'll do my best." +2 Chemistry
C: "As long as it's not anything weird..."

A: "It'd be nice if they were."
B: "Of course not."
C: "I think you probably are." +2 Chemistry

Episode 5

A: "We're just working together." +2 Chemistry
B: "We're more than friends, but less than lovers."
C: "I'm kinda like his pet."

Sweet Route - Navy Lace Party Outfit (3 Gems)
Normal Route - Gold Clutch Bag (1 Gem or 1,200 Salaries)

A: "I think it's really interesting."
B: "It's just as I expected." +2 Chemistry
C: "I don't know much about this stuff."

+CG

Mission - 20 Chemistry* (Unlocks His POV)

Episode 6

A: "I'm not your toy to play with." +2 Chemistry
B: "I'm tired of arguing with you."
C: "I'm just used to it."

Mission - 8,000 Trust Factor

A: "A fancy dinner."
B: "A trip overseas." 
C: "I don't really need to go on a date." +2 Chemistry

Episode 7

A: "If you say so." +2 Chemistry
B: "I just can't."
C: "I haven't even done anything."

A: "Well, I'm in Paris!"
B: "The wine is just so good!"
C: "It's because I'm with you." +2 Chemistry

Mission - 30 Chemistry* (Unlocks His POV)

Episode 8

A: I Nod. +2 Chemistry
B: I shake my head no.
C: I walk up to him.

A: "Stop it."
B: "It has nothing to do with you."
C: "Of course he's not my type." +2 Chemistry

Mission - 40 Chemistry* (Unlocks His POV)

Episode 9

A: "I want to talk to you about something." +2 Chemistry
B: "Am I interrupting ?" 
C: "Yeah, see you."

A: "No, I'm not."
B: "I'm cheering for the both of you." 
C: I answer noncommittally. +2 Chemistry

Episode 10

Mission - 25,000 Trust Factor

A: "It might be..." 
B: "I have no idea..." +2 Chemistry
C: "It doesn't have anything to do with me..."

A: "We're not on the best terms right now so..."
B: "He'd never plagiarize someone else work." +2 Chemistry
C: "It might be all my fault."

Episode 11

A: Keep quiet. +2 Chemistry
B: Tell him the truth.
C: Wait for him to speak. 

Mission - 50 Chemistry* (Unlocks His POV)

A: "I can't say."
B: "I have to go apologize to him." +2 Chemistry
C: "I don't know."

Episode 12

A: "When did you notice?" 
B: "I had no idea." +2 Chemistry
C: "But it's still my fault."

A: "He seemed fine."
B: "He told me not to worry about it." 
C: "I can't forgive him." +2 Chemistry

Episode 13

A: "I can't say."
B: "It's kind of a long story, but..." +2 Chemistry
C: "I don't know if I should be the one telling you..." 

A: "I'd like to believe that." 
B: "I can't believe that anymore."
C: "It's okay." +2 Chemistry

Mission - 70 Chemistry* (Unlocks His POV)

Episode 14

A: "I'd never do that."
B: "All I wanted was the truth." +2 Chemistry
C: "I'm leaving." 

Sweet Route - Formal Kimono (8 Gems)
Normal Route - Pink Kimono Bag (5 Gem or 6,000 Salaries)

A: ... Fix my dress.
B: ... Hug Ryoichi. +2 Chemistry +CG
C: ... Hide behind Ryoichi.

Secret Happy Ending - 42,000 Trust Factor & 80 Chemistry+ Epilogue +CG*
Super Happy Ending - 42,000 Trust Factor + Interior (Bed) + Epilogue
Happy Ending - 31,000 Trust Factor + Interior (Staircase)

*You may need to use gems to exchange for chemistry (1 gem = 3 chemistry).
*CG can only be obtained through Secret Happy Ending.


Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment