15 March 2017

My Forged Wedding: PARTY [Takao Maruyama's Walkthrough - Season 2]

This is Takao Maruyama's walkthrough (Season 2) from My Forged Wedding: PARTY. Please note that this walkthrough is not for the paid version. Check out his Season 1 too!


There are 2 missions to complete, wife points mission and avatar mission. You'll need at least 45,000 wife points in the end, so remember to play cooking battle often. As for avatar mission, save up your mari because the avatars will be costly. Each selected choice will give you 10 chemistry, but you'll need 240 chemistry for super happy ending. Please note that only Sweet Route, Happy and Super Happy Endings will give you special illustration.

Episode 1

A: "I want to know everything about you."
A: "Who else could affect me like that?"

Episode 2

B: "You gave me a piece of celery."
A: "As long as you're by my side, I'm happy."

Normal Route - Classical Mint Earrings (300 Coins or 3,000 Mari)
Sweet Route - Flower Teacher Outfit (500 Coins)

Episode 3

A: "I've realized my true feelings."
B: "How funny Yuta was."

Episode 4

B: "You're so caring and sincere."
B: "I wish I could think that way, too."

Mission: 20,000 Wife Points

Episode 5

A: "You're more suited to being in front of the camera, Yuta."
A: Smile and say nothing's wrong.

Episode 6

B: "I was inspired by all the way you guys were cheering him up."
A: Say, "I can't wait," without any hesitation.

Normal Route - Mint Green Bag (500 Coins or 8,000 Mari)
Sweet Route - Shopping Date Outfit (750 Coins)

Episode 7

B: Tell him I'll eat without him.
A: "I don't want to get in your way, either."

Episode 8

B: "Are you sure?"
A: Flash him a smile.

Mission: 45,000 Wife Points

Episode 9

B: "You know me well."
A: "Please come back."

Super Happy Ending Chemistry Level 240 (with special illustration & bonuses) 
Happy Ending - Chemistry Level 200 to 239 (with special illustration)
Normal Ending - No Need Chemistry Level




***SPOILER ALERT***



SUPER HAPPY ENDING ILLUSTRATION:


Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment