1 March 2019

Samurai Love Ballad: PARTY [Hattori Hanzo's Walkthrough]


This is Hattori Hanzo's walkthrough from Samurai Love Ballad: PARTY. His route is shared with Fujibayashi Genya, thus the first 3 episodes are divided equally. 

Episode 1

I: Look for an escape. +Genya
II: Talk your way out of it. +Hanzo

I: “As if it could be anyone else.” +Genya
II: “I can’t say for certain yet.” +Hanzo

Episode 2

I: “Uh...” +Genya
II: “Target his closest?” +Hanzo

I: “And you’re okay with that?” +Genya
II: “I had no idea...” +Hanzo

Episode 3

I: “That’s possible.” +Hanzo
II: “No way!” +Genya

I: “You have ulterior motives too.” +Hanzo
II: “Stop trying to deflect.” +Genya

Splendor - Scarlet Ninja Gear (5 Pearls)
Love - Scarlet Ninja Outfit (3 Pearls)
Fate - Scarlet Ninja Shoes (1 Pearl or 500 Coins)

Episode 4

II: “It’s excellent.”
I: “It would never happen.”

Story Mission - 100 Skill Points

Episode 5

II: “Does it look that way?”
I: “I apologize.”

Episode 6

II: “He’s odd.”
II: Hold his gaze.

Splendor - Red Checkered Hakama (10 Pearls)
Love - Black Checkered Hakama (8 Pearls)
Fate - Sleek Checkered Bag (5 Pearls or 2,500 Coins)

Episode 7

II: “How do you feel about it?”
II: Call him Master Hattori.

Story Mission - 8,000 Skill Points

Episode 8

I: “I know.”
II: “I still need you.”

Episode 9

II: “It’s all thanks to you.”
I: “Why did you do it?”

Story Mission - 25,000 Skill Points

Episode 10

II: “Why didn’t you dodge?”
I: Return his gaze.

Episode 11

I: “Thank you.”
I: “Master Masanari and I will.”

Splendor - Smoke & Flowers Kimono (16 Pearls)
Love - Poison Blossom Kimono (12 Pearls)
Fate - Poison Blossom Hairpin (8 Pearls or 4,000 Coins)

Episode 12

II: Glare.
I: “Why?!”

Story Mission - 38,000 Skill Points

Episode 13

I: “It was my decision.”
I: “I’m not going.”

Episode 14

I: “Was it all a lie?”
I: “Let’s go home.”

Light End - 55,000 Skill Points & 75 Chemistry
Shadow End - 55,000 Skill Points



***SPOILER ALERT***



LIGHT END CG:


Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment