28 August 2018

Samurai Love Ballad: PARTY [Sanada Yukimura's Walkthrough - ACT 2]


This is Sanada Yukimura's walkthrough from Samurai Love Ballad: PARTY. A continuation of the original story and can be found under the Act 2's tab.

Episode 1

II: “Training is Lord Yukimura’s way of doing just that.”
I: Tell him about the nectar inside.

Episode 2

II: Spare him and leave it be.
II: “Only because yours are warmer.”

Episode 3

I: “I’m just blushing since you did all that!”
II: “I will die a thousand deaths before I leave you.”

Love - Pure Peach Kimono (8 Pearls)
Fate - Peach Glass Hairpin (5 Pearls or 2,500 Coins)

Story Mission - 5,600 Skill Points

Episode 4

I: “Lord Yukimura, you didn’t get bit, did you?”
II: “You don’t need to fuss over me anymore.”

Episode 5

I: “It looks like they know their dad’s voice.”
II: “I will wait for you...and protect Momo.”

Story Mission - 23,800 Skill Points

Episode 6

II: Look to Lord Nobuyuki.
II: Come closer.

Episode 7

II: Offer Saizo a place in your hug.
I: “Yes, you do.”

Love - Warrior Bride Hakama (12 Pearls)
Fate - Striped Scarlet Obi (8 Pearls or 4,000 Coins)

Episode 8

I: Ask Momo.
II: Wipe his tears with your sleeve.

Divine Destiny Ending - 43,000 Skill Points & 50 Virtue
Noble Fates Ending - 43,000 Skill Points




***SPOILER ALERT***



DIVINE DESTINY CG:


NOBLE FATES CG:


Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment