20 June 2018

Samurai Love Ballad: PARTY [Tokugawa Ieyasu's Walkthrough]


This is Tokugawa Ieyasu's walkthrough from Samurai Love Ballad: PARTY. His route is shared with Ishida Mitsunari, thus the first 3 episodes are divided equally. 

Episode 1

I: Ask him. +Ieyasu
II: Better not risk it. +Mitsunari

I: Glare fiercely at Mitsunari. +Ieyasu
II: Let Mitsunari have it. +Mitsunari

Episode 2

I: Be the better person. +Ieyasu
II: Two can play at that game. +Mitsunari

I: “And if I did?” +Ieyasu
II: “I might’ve done.” +Mitsunari

Episode 3

I: “Why do they have to die?” +Mitsunari
II: “That’s no excuse for murder!” +Ieyasu

I: “Well, about that...” +Ieyasu
II: “I’m sorry...” +Mitsunari

Love - Lilac Hakama (3 Pearls)
Fate - Lilac Sandals (1 Pearl or 500 Coins)

*Illustration is a shared portrait.* 

Episode 4

II: “Please let me help you...”
II: Tell the truth.

Story Mission - 100 Skill Points

Episode 5

II: “Yes. I want to go home.”
II: He needs to eat.

Episode 6

II: (I knew I could win him over!!)
I: “Of course.”

Love - Cook’s Kimono (8 Pearls)
Fate - Cook’s Apron (5 Pearls or 2,500 Coins)

Episode 7

II: Tell him.
II: “I want you to trust me.”

Story Mission - 8,000 Skill Points

Episode 8

I: Try to calm him down.
II: (This is kind of embarrassing...)

Love - Archer’s Kimono (12 Pearls)
Fate - Archer’s Quiver (8 Pearls or 4,000 Coins)

Episode 9

II: What’s the worst that could happen?
II: “Thank you.”

Episode 10

II: “How are you going to eat?”
I: “It’s delicious, but...”

Story Mission - 25,000 Skill Points

Episode 11

II: “Of course I won’t be.”
II: “I want to go to him.”

Episode 12

II: “How dare you hurt Lord Ieyasu!”
I: “I’m sorry.”

Divine Ending - 43,000 Skill Points & 55 Chemistry
Noble Ending - 43,000 Skill Points



***SPOILER ALERT***



DIVINE ENDING CG:


Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment