12 January 2017

Shall We Date? Blood In Roses+ [Daniel's Walkthrough]


This walkthrough is for Daniel from Shall We Date? Blood In Roses+~


Each choice has different effect. It either raises the Moonbeam or Sunlight levels. Please refer to the love meter chart to achieve different endings.

Chapter 1

Go with him. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
"I can't go with you!" +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Go over to Alfred. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
Stay with Daniel. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Chapter 2

"Thanks." +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
"I'll do it." +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Required Avatar Item - Butterfly Charm Bracelet (50 Coins or 500 Tokens)

Give my portion to Daniel. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
Eat Jack's cooking. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Chapter 3

Tell the truth. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
Hide what happened. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

"They're just really dashing." +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
"They're just really cute." +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Premium Story - Gray Wolf Headband (500 Coins)
Normal Story - Fashionable Ponytail (350 Coins or 3,500 Tokens)

Chapter 4

...lost. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
...in the kitchen. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Lady Level - 1,000

Hug Daniel. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
Hold Daniel's hand. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Chapter 5

Ask him to tell me the reason. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
Accept it. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Premium Story - 【Garden】Daniel's Room (750 Coins)
Normal Story - 【Garden】False Mist Bottle (400 Coins or 7,500 Tokens)

"I want you to kiss me." +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
Kiss him. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Chapter 6

"I wonder if he got lost." +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
"I wonder if he's hungry." +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Lady Level - 4,000

Run up to him. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
Say something to him. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Chapter 7

Lady Level - 5,000

Slap Rupert. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
Push Rupert. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

"I want you to kiss me." +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
"I want to kiss you." +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Chapter 8

Lady Level - 6,000

"Daniel wants to." +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
"I want to." +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

"I'll look for another way." +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
"We're out of options." +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Chapter 9

"I can't." +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
"There might be another way." +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Premium Story - Red Short Dress (900 Coins)
Normal Story - Witch's Fancy Ribbon Dress (Green) (500 Coins or 10,000 Tokens)

Nestle up to him. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
"Can I stay like this?" +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Chapter 10

Lady Level -12,000

"The bad news." +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
"The good news." +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

"It's about believing." +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
"It's about acceptance." +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Lady Level -14,000




***SPOILERS ALERT***



MAIN STORY CG:


SERENADE CG:


TOCCATA CG:


Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment