12 June 2014

Shall We Date? Mononoke Kiss+ [Raizo's Walkthrough]


This is Raizo's walkthrough from Shall We Date? Mononoke Kiss+. He was mistook as a bandit by the princess when she first met him in the forest. Although dressed like a bandit, Raizo is a good-natured person who always beam a bright smile. He treats the princess really well and even made a rainbow with his ability. He is really humorous most of the time and really makes one laugh. Oh, his masculine body is gorgeous too~ Opps. As the story goes on, there is something fishy in between when Raizo was actually at the scene when the princess' father was killed. Worst still, he was standing behind the enemy... What's going on?


Note that the choices below are specifically chosen to get the highest intimacy and all the main story CGs. It will definitely lead you to the happy ending~ However, it will not reach sweet ending unless using 1 Love Potion before the final chapter. (Buy 10 coupons for 2000 Zeni in exchange for a love potion.) Anyway, please take note that the charm level checkpoint varies according to the number of routes you're playing.

Chapter 1

Tell him my name
But you'll save me, right?

Chapter 2

I never asked for help.

Minigame Checkpoint 25%

+CG

You bet you didn't!

Chapter 3

Of course I am.
Thank you very much.

Chapter 4

Stay quiet. 

Charm Level Checkpoint

I've got some sex appeal.

+CG

Chapter 5

Let him sleep a little more.
I want to leave now.

Chapter 6

Items Checkpoint: 4 passports

I can't believe it.
Raizo...!

Chapter 7

+CG

Yes, I'm fine.
It's all my fault.

Chapter 8

Charm Level Checkpoint

Again? Oh, yeah...
Hold back the tears.

Chapter 9

Don't say that.

+CG

Why me?

Chapter 10

Take care of me, Raizo.

Minigame Checkpoint 25%

I want to be useful!

Chapter 11

Items Checkpoint: 11 passports

Don't die...!
Thank goodness...!

Happy Ending or Sweet Ending

Charm Level Checkpoint

+CG





***SPOILER ALERT***



MAIN STORY'S CGs:


 
 

HAPPY ENDING CG:



SWEET ENDING CG:


Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment