1 August 2017

Shall We Date? Blood In Roses+ [Ioannis' Walkthrough]


This walkthrough is for Ioannis in Shall We Date? Blood In Roses+
He is featured in the Season 2, which begin a different story.


Each choice has different effect. It either raises the Moonbeam or Sunlight levels. Please refer to the love meter chart to achieve different endings.

Chapter 1

"I got lost." +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
"Deeper into the forest." +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

"What do you mean?" +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
"Why?" +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Chapter 2

"Help!" +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
"Where's the demon?" +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Required Avatar Item - Amethyst Choker (50 Coins or 500 Tokens)

"I'd feel bad." +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
"There's no need." +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Chapter 3

"Nothing especially." +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
"You didn't want me to see something?" +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Premium Story - Ruffle Bottom Dress (500 Coins)
Normal Story - Rain Booties w/ Bow (350 Coins or 3,500 Tokens)

Offer a condition. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
"I can't say." +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Chapter 4

"It's nothing." +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
"How so?" +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Lady Level - 1,000

"Because I'd be sad if she dies." +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
"Because I love her." +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Chapter 5

"You can." +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
"Where?" +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Premium Story - Bangs w/ Crochet Mask (750 Coins)
Normal Story -【Men's】 Mask for Ioannis (400 Coins or 7,500 Tokens)

"Don't say that." +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
"That's a lie, isn't it?" +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Chapter 6

"How did you know?" +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
"Do you know something about it?" +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Lady Level - 4,000

"Did something happen with Michalis?" +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
"What is your job?" +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Chapter 7

Lady Level - 5,000

"To the forest." +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
"Does it matter?" +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

"I haven't been told anything." +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
"I was told not to trust you." +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Chapter 8

"You can stay with me." +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
"I want you to stay with me." +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Lady Level - 6,000

"Am I going to die?" +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
"Did you come to take my soul?" +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Chapter 9

"Me, too..." +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
"Are you sure I'm the one you want?" +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Premium Story -【Garden】 Ioannis' Room (900 Coins)
Normal Story -【Men's】 Dark Knight Sickle (500 Coins or 10,000 Tokens)

"I'm not scared." +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
"I'm scared." +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Chapter 10

"Thanks." +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
"Of course I will!" +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Lady Level - 12,000

"Really?" +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
"Great!" +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Lady Level - 14,000




***SPOILERS ALERT***



MAIN STORY CG:


SERENADE CG:


TOCCATA CG:


Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment