20 August 2016

Shall We Date? Wizardess Heart+ [Vincent Knight's Walkthrough]


This is Vincent Knight's walkthrough from Shall We Date? Wizardess Heart+. He is a visiting student as well as lecturer. He bears a big secret and is on undercover. Who is he exactly? What is he doing at the school? 




There are 3 endings, only Happy and Normal endings have CGs. The choices stated in this walkthrough will increase the love meter by 7 points, unless stated otherwise. Sometimes, you need to select all the choices given but it will not affect the love meter. Remember to do extra curriculum often to increase your magic grade and pass through the mission.

Day 1

"I'm not suspicious."
"I've never been here before..."

Required Avatar Item: A White Flower (Room) (50 Coins or 500 Lunes)

"L-Looks like it..."
"M-Maybe."

Day 2

"Hey, I am not!"
"I'll do my best."

Magic Grade - 500 Points

"True."
"Light"

"The library." [No Effect]
"The auditorium." [No Effect]
"The courtyard." [No Effect]
"The botanical garden." [No Effect]

"Yeah!"

Day 3

"I can see that."
"Wind."
"I'm not sure I could..."

Premium Story - Colorful Bride Crown (Room) (250 Coins)
Normal Story - Yellow Hair Accessory -Double- (Room) (50 Coins or 500 Lune)

Day 4

"I'm all right."
"You're getting ahead of yourself."
"Songs."
"You're kind of suspicious..."
"Hey, that's rude!"
"I don't know..."

Day 5

"Be on my guard...?"
"An arrow."

Magic Grade - 2,000 Points

"Really...?"
"I'm fine, really."
"Well, it's what I really think."

Day 6

"True...!"

Magic Grade - 4,000 Points

Check out the stalls. [No Effect]
Go to the magical tool shop. [No Effect]
Go to the treats shop. [No Effect]
Relax at a cafe. [No Effect]

"I don't want to go home yet."

Day 7

Premium Story - Pure Ring Pillow (Room) (400 Coins)
Normal Story - Pretty Scrunchie (Room) (100 Coins or 3,000 Lune)

"Sure."
"He's not a dangerous person."
"Because we're close...!"
"Pixies."
"I just need to sign it?"
"There was something in my eye..."

Day 8

"I..."
"I can't do that."

Magic Grade - 7,000 Points

"Earth."
Vincent.
"I'm sorry."
"Because he's important to me!"

Day 9

"No, it wasn't!"

Magic Grade - 9,500 Points

The botanical garden. [No Effect]
The empty classroom. [No Effect]
The courtyard. [No Effect]
The great staircase. [No Effect]

"I was looking for you."
"Thank you."
"I'd love that."

Day 10

"I'm sorry..."
"That's pretty handy."

Magic Grade - 11,250 Points

"I don't want to!"
"I'll miss you..."

Day 11-1

"But..."
"I'm fine with old maid."
Pick the far left one.

Premium Story - Magical Corridor (Garden) (800 Coins)
Normal Story- The Door of Truth (Garden) (400 Coins or 8,000 Lune)

The blue door. [No Effect]
The green door. [No Effect]
The red door. [No Effect]
The yellow door. [No Effect]

Day 11-2

The first door. [No Effect]
The second door. [No Effect]

The third door. [No Effect]
The fourth door. [No Effect]

The fifth door. [No Effect]
The sixth door. [No Effect]

White. [No Effect]
Black. [No Effect]

Magic Grade - 14,500 Points

"I'm coming with you."
"But...!"

Day 11-3

"... Wait, you can't mean..."
"I'll do it."
"Liar!"
"I am!"

Day 12

"N-Nothing..."
"Then don't take me home."
"H-He didn't..."

Premium Story - Short Front Lace Wedding Dress (Room) (1,000 Coins)
Normal Story - Yellow Pretty Dress (Room) (500 Coins or 10,000 Lune)




*** SPOILER ALERT***



MAIN STORY CGs:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

HAPPY ENDING CGs:


 
 

NORMAL ENDING CGs:


 

Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment